Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dec 4 Playlist

artist - song (album)
Ennio Morricone - Good Bad Ugly (Best of)
the sandals - endless summer theme (big waves comp)
dave myers & surftones - gear! (lost legends of surf V1)
jack nitzsche - old town (the lonely surfer)
messer chups - wunderkind city (miss libido)
Uschi Glas - Mein Wochenende (Funky Frauleins V2)
Andria Simone - Operator (Good Lovin')
andria simone - good lovin' (good lovin')
sharon jones & the dap kings - window shopping (I learned the hard way)
dubmatix - show down (rebel massive)
dubmatix - it's a clash (rebel massive)
daniel romano - middle child (come cry with me)
daniel romano - I'm not crying over you (come cry with me)
BA Johnston - I want to drink with aliens (mission accomplished)
BA Johnston - straight outta cobden (mission accomplished)
grapes of wrath - mexico (high road)
nick lowe & the impossible birds - I live on a battlefield (upstart sampler)
the vidalias - carry me (upstart sampler)
grand analog - lion head (modern thunder)
shad - fam jam (flying colors)
sam ragga band - why dub (king size dub V69)
arcade fire - flashbulb eyes (reflektor)
up bustle & out - city breakers dub (king size dub)
dubblestandart - black cinderella (king size dub)
air - talisman (moon safari)
rodriguez - I wonder (searching for sugarman)
rodriguez - sugarman (searching for sugarman)
bevel emboss - arabic (celluloid)
pixies - wave of mutilation (best of)
los straitjackets - state fair (damas y caballeros)
los straitjackets - my heart will go on (damas y caballeros)
the breeders - drivin' on (pod)
REM - cuyahoga (life's rich pageant)

comp = compilation

No comments: