Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October 1 Playlist

artist - song (album)
Ennio Morricone - Good Bad Ugly (Best of)
paul hardcastle - 19 (best of)
minimatic - la raie au milieu (la raie au milieu)
mitsou - la corrida (best of)
coeur de pirate - adieu (coeur de pirate)
perrey & kingsley - winchester cathedral (best of)
pixies - velouria (velouria)
original surfaris - exotic (lost legends of surf guitar V1)
planet smashers - surfin' in tofino (best of)
neil young - girl from the north country (a letter home)
the schomberg fair - where were you (I won't be afraid)
dada plan - long may the enemy run (a dada plan is free)
The Ruffled Feathers - little sister (Bottom of the blue EP)
gob - radio hell (apt 13)
dub rifles - no town, no country (no town, no country)
dub rifles - stand (no town, no country)
Tops - Way To Be Loved (Picture You Staring)
greg arcade - leaving home (leaving home)
greg arcade - she's my baby (leaving home)
dearly beloved - enduro (enduro)
fka twigs - pendulum (LP 1)
first aid kit - my silver lining (stay gold)
lust for youth - illume (international)
ergo phizmiz - the tinker song (the peacock)
freeman - I couldn't play my guitar like a man (freeman)
bishop allen - why I had to go (lights out)
bevel emboss - rumba nova (celluloid)
cowboy junkies - sweet jane (the trinity session)
pixies - havalina (bossanova)
cracker - dr. bernice (cracker)
james brown - please please please medley (live at the apollo)
nina simone - my way (my way)
ST = self-titled

No comments: