Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 24 Playlist

artist - song (album)
Ennio Morricone - Good Bad Ugly (Best of)
Bear Mountain - Two Step (XO)
said the whale - I love you (I love You EP)
jim guthrie - taking my time (takes time)
Les Soeurs Boulay - lola en confiture (le poids des confettis)
lauren mann & fairly odd folk - I lost myself (over land & sea)
Gypsophilia - Horska (Horska)
rose windows - the sun dogs (the sun dogs)
express & company - the list (ontario)
mount kimbie - home recording (cold spring fault less youth)
mount kimbie - you took your time (cold spring fault less youth)
noiseshaper - all a dem a do (king size dub v 13)
teddybears - cho cha (devil's music)
daughn gibson - phantom rider (me moan)
incredible bongo band - bongo rock (bongo rock)
charles edward cheese band - throwin' the breaks (philosophy of rap)
gold panda - my father in hong kong 1961 (half of where you live)
pokey lafarge - central line (st)
the milk carton kids - years gone by (the ash & the clay)
the cat empire - brighter than gold (steal the light)
the cat empire - prophets in the sky (steal the light)
the skatalites - desert ska (walk with me)
the skatalites - lalibela (walk with me)
the fundamentals - gone (get alright)
house of david gang - reggae party (reggae warrior)
the courtneys - manion (ST)
annio lou - grandma's rules for drinking (grandma's rules for drinking)
dave norris & local ivan - there's lonely, there's lonelier (they let you paint your darker dreams)
ottawan - d.i.s.c.o. (best of disco)
tone loc - funky westside (best of)
bevel emboss - arabic (celluloid)

ST=self-titled

No comments: